Organic Wine Sampler Case
2 each of:
- Pont de Caylus Rouge IGP Gard - From vineyards close to the Mediterranean coast, an easy-drinking and versatile wine full of red fruit
- Merlot ‘Il Sole’ Rosso, Mont Albano - A satisfying core of plums and blackcurrant, but with a lovely herbaceous vein in the mid-palate as well as a classic earthy feel and a gentle finish of subtle spice.
- Sauvignon Blanc DO, Parra Jimenez - An expressive nose with full-flavoured crisp and refreshing ripe fruit on the palate. A little Muscat in the blend lifts the aromas and adds a hint of gentle sweetness to the finish.
- Pont de Caylus, IGP Côtes de Gascogne - It has a clean, fruity nose of fleurs blanches and unripe lemon, giving way to a lively, zingy acidity. The crisp finish is softened by pleasant residual sweetness.
- Syrah DO, Parra Jimenez - A big-hearted, sunny red from the hot dusty plains of La Mancha with blackberry fruit and a touch of spice.
- Pinot Grigio, ‘Il Sole’, Mont Albano - Citrus flavours are immediate – lime, lemon – but there’s also a Granny Smith apple angle as well as a typical note of nuts on the finish.
Please note: should our supplier not have a particular wine listed available, they will need to substitute for a similar price and style.