UK delivery only. We aim to dispatch orders within a few days, but please allow up to 10 days for delivery during busy periods. Postage is added at the checkout stage and is calculated as follows:
|Order Value||UK Postage|
*Free delivery excludes alcohol, 1-litre cleaning products and laundry powder.
Note: A maximum of four bottles of nail polish and perfumes/aftershaves may be ordered at one time. When ordering 1 litre household products highest postage rate applies.
Packaging your order
- We use 100% biodegradable packing chips made from potato starch. They are compostable and will even dissolve in water!
- We use recyclable brown paper to wrap and stuff many of our orders.
- We use recyclable cardboard boxes produced by a UK based company. On average, corrugated boxes manufactured in the UK are made from 76% recycled fibre.
- We never purchase plastic bubble wrap, polystyrene packing chips or any other plastic based packaging. But we will re-use any that get sent to us, rather than throwing it away after a single use!
- We use paper based packaging tape.
- We limit as much as possible the amount of new packaging needed, by always re-using clean, good quality packaging materials that may come to us in shipments from suppliers. This is why that Animal Aid mug you ordered might turn up in a box marked strawberry creams!
- We try to avoid over-packaging our orders - use enough packing material so that items are protected in transit, but not so much as to be excessive.
Wine orders include delivery to the UK mainland only (excludes N. Ireland, Scottish Islands & Highlands, and Isle of White; please ring the office for delivery costs to these areas). Please note that if delivery instructions are not provided on the initial order they cannot be changed at a later stage. Therefore, it is important that you give details in the 'Notes' box as to where the wine can be left if you are out when the delivery is made (e.g. with a neighbour, in the porch, etc).