Organic Fine Wine Case
1 each of:
- Bordeaux Supérieur Rouge AC, Château La Blanquerie - Smooth and weighty, a well-structured claret that is full of character from this exceptional estate. With elegant and complex flavour and spicy background tannins.
- Entre Deux Mers AC, Château la Blanquerie - Deliciously full flavoured and fruity dry white Bordeaux, with ripe pear aromas and a very modern and immediate clean style.
- Côtes du Rhône Blanc AC, Montmartel - An aromatic wine that is smooth and well structured, with dominant white peach notes. A very fresh and vibrant white, lightly spiced with lovely balancing acidity.
- Merlot Trevenezie, Perlage - A ruby red Merlot with a heady bouquet of forest fruits and a typically soft, velvety flavour. Smooth and dry with light tannins – delightfully easy drinking.
- Pinot Grigio, Perlage - A fragrant Pinot Grigio with a lively and vivacious style. An off-dry and velvety white with delicious summer fruit flavours of tropical fruit (melon, banana) and honey.
- Montepulciano d’Abruzzo ‘Era’ DOC, Cantine Volpi Inzolia ‘Era’ IGT, Cantine Volpi - Ripe bramble and dark berry fruit with well integrated but noticeable tannins, bags of fruit and a great depth.
- Inzolia ‘Era’ IGT, Cantine Volpi - Displays of rich, clean tropical fruit with nuances of ripe pears, pineapple, almond and apricot.
- Rioja Blanco ‘Noemus’ DO, Navarrsotillo - A clear, fruity nose and matching palate of melon, pineapple, ripe apple.
- Rioja Tinto ‘Noemus’ DO, Navarrsotillo - Aromas of spicy clove and vanilla tones. This is deliciously smooth with light tannins and appealingly juicy fruit.
- Côtes du Rhône AC, Montmartel - Relatively low acidity, soft tannins and classic ripe red fruit make this a very approachable and well-rounded wine.
- Sauvignon, Dominio de Punctum - Generous with its fruit presence – lime, passion fruit, grapefruit and even some lychee and a palate-cleansing finish.
- Tempranillo-Petit Verdot, Dominio de Punctum - Red fruit and cherry aromas with fresh yet firm, yielding tannins. Attractive ripe cherry flavours and subtle chocolate hints, results a very classy wine.
Please note: should our supplier not have a particular wine listed available, they will need to substitute for a similar price and style.