Organic Mixed Wine Bargain Case
2 each of:
- Châtelaine Stéphanie Blanc - A pleasing bouquet of lemon and white flowers, it’s initially lively on tasting, with good acidity which then becomes rounder and broader on the finish.
- Flos de Pinoso Blanco - A well-balanced dry white blend from sunny Alicante. Charmingly floral aromas leads on to apple, pear and gentle tropical fruit flavours.
- Camino Blanco - It’s predominantly Sauvignon with pleasing crispness, whilst the addition of a little Moscatel brings some spice notes, more obvious fruit and rounder edges.
- Châtelaine Stéphanie Rouge - A medium-bodied, unpretentious and full of the ripe, juicy berry fruit flavours and earthy, herby warmth.
- Flos de Pinoso Tinto - Medium-bodied Monastrell-dominated bottle is smooth and soft-fruited. Notes of plum and blackcurrant meet minerals and dried flowers.
- Camino Tinto - Soft, rounded and fruity in style with good acidity and balance – a superb organic quaffer.
Please note: should our supplier not have a particular wine listed available, they will need to substitute for a similar price and style.