Fairly Traded Organic Wine Case
2 each of:
- Moonlight Chenin-Sauvignon - A light, delicate, floral and slightly honeyed nose with well balanced fruit and a soft, rounded finish.
- Moonlight Rose - Luscious aromas of strawberry and Kir Royale. Sweet ripe Pinotage fruit develops into a solid, dry and refreshing rosé with characteristic spicy hints
- Moonlight Shiraz-Merlot - Spiciness on the nose but a very easy-drinking wine, despite its strength. In the mouth, ripe raspberry flavours, gentle tannins and pepper/cinnamon notes.
- Running Duck Cabernet Sauvignon - On the nose there are appealing berry and savoury characters whilst the mouth is packed with rich, robust fruit. Gentle tannins and ripe cherries, blackcurrants and green pepper.
- Stellar Sauvignon Blanc Fairtrade - A nice grassy, gooseberry-tinged Sauvignon. The nose is appealingly fruity, and in the mouth there’s good acidity with a bit of zing and some soft ripeness on the finish.
- Merlot (No Sulphur Added) - A smooth no sulphur added Merlot, with aromas of plums and red cherries on the nose. Leaves a lingering finish with aromas of redcurrant and a hint of pepper.
Please note: should our supplier not have a particular wine listed available, they will need to substitute for a similar price and style.